Register now for the Learning and Innovation Research Fest on Thursday November 29th 2018
Are you interested in research on the future of learning and innovation? Want to find out more about learning with VR/XR, AI in education, neuroscience and education, interdisciplinary research, innovative learning spaces, and student partnerships? Come to the free Learning and Innovation Research Fest in New Law building at the University of Sydney on Thursday November 29th to explore all these, and more!
This free annual-ish event, hosted by the Centre for Research on Learning and Innovation, welcomes everyone to attend this free all-day event - our last Fest had over 150 participants. Exchange ideas, showcase your work, form new collaborations and catch up on recent innovations as our Centre's research leaders address new ways of bridging research, policy and practice. We are still refining the focus for this year, but it will cover: Educational Innovation & Design; Learning Analytics; Innovative Learning Spaces; Interdisciplinary Learning; Knowledge Co-creation, Neuroscience and Education and more.
Join us for a full day of plenary panels and keynotes; poster and demonstration sessions; events with our Special Interest Groups (SIGs); key topic roundtables and more.
- 9:45 Collect your badge from the Reg desk (level 1, new Law Building)
- 10:00 Opening plenary: Moonshots for 21st Century Learning: Research at the CRLI Advanced Learning Technologies SIG
- 11:20 Combined poster and technologies demo session
- 12:20 Lunch (provided)
- 12:50 Roundtables session 1
- 1:40 Roundtables session 2
- 2:25 Afternoon tea (light refreshments provided)
- 2:40 Closing plenary: Innovation in the Digital Local Learning Ecology with Professor Patrick Olivier
Registration is free, but places are limited: register now at http://bit.ly/CRLIFest18 You can register to attend until Monday November 19th.